1. The Niagara Hand Unit from the 1950s.
2. The Veedee vibrator helped cure colds, stomach ailments, and farts.
3. Just one woman vibing another at the Beauty Institute of Lido.
4. Mechanical “massager” made by General Electric.
5. Actress Colleen Moore using the Star-Rite Electric Massage Vibrator on her face.
6. The Barker Vibrator from 1906.
7. Rex-Ray vibe from the 1940s.
8. Early Hitatchi Magic Wand from the late ’60s or early ’70s.
9. The Vibra Touch.
10. The Andis Vibrator aids health and beauty.
11. This one looks more like a rolling pin.
12. The Polar Club Electric Vibrator from 1928.
13. Instant party doll.
14. A vibrating electric belt.
15. The Handy Hannah from the 1950s.